Mark Anthony Brands, Inc. is hiring a Consumer Insights & Analytics Manager to be part of a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial consumer insights team. The Manager will be responsible for crafting and leading the consumer insights learning agenda for the White Claw brand. This role acts as the consumer specialist, partnering with the Senior Director to influence and inspire the marketing teams to hold the consumer at the forefront of decision-making. They will lead day-to-day project management, designing custom consumer research studies, interpreting data, gleaning insights, and turning results into action and strategy with the brand teams.
As a Consumer Insights & Analytics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Guide brand teams through the development of strategic learning plans, and independently lead appropriate qualitative and quantitative research to meet business objectives. This includes custom research (i.e. focus groups, ethnographies, online surveys) as well as analysis and story telling using syndicated data
- Lead several research projects at a time, working with partners in marketing, shopper, and category insights to drive brand strategy in support of communication, campaign development, consumer targeting, and innovation planning
- Design custom research plans to achieve both immediate insights needs as well as overarching strategic business needs
- Initiate new engagements with outstanding outside partners and agencies to design research, analyze data, and ensure results are carried through to action
- Explore and make sense of futureview consumer, category, and cultural trends as they apply to our category, business, and brands
- The Consumer Insights & Analytics Manager position is well-suited for you if you:
- Build meaningful and insightful recommendations and engage in compelling business storytelling to encourage action
- Have a strong voice; represent and amplify the consumer throughout all brand decisions and touch points
- Demonstrates passion and curiosity for understanding the consumer, particularly within the beverage alcohol category
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and skilled in balancing multiple projects within timelines and budget requirements
- Specialist in consumer research fundamentals including both qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Passionate about consumer insights, trends, and foresight; and comfortable with creative thinking
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8-10 years of career experience, including 5+ years of consumer insights experience
- Strong experience with conducting data pulls, analyzing, and interpreting syndicated scan & panel data (such as Numerator, IRI, or Nielsen)
- Forward-thinking project management, prioritization, and organization skills with excellent attention to detail
- Superb interpersonal skills and excellent relationship building
- Standout colleague and validated ability to work and lead with others (internally and externally)
- Strong written communication skills and proven track record of presenting engaging research results and making smart recommendations
- Highly proficient PC skills (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), syndicated database experience (IRI or Nielsen)
- Relocation Available? Yes, for the right candidate
BRING FLAVOR TO LIFE
Are you interested in selling and marketing the brands of the fastest growing beer company in the US? Mark Anthony Brands, Inc. provides sales and marketing support in the US for The Mark Anthony Group of Companies including brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, and MXD.
As the company grows, so does its inclusive and expressive culture. Sad people don’t drink mike’s; nor do they sell it. With over 250 team members nationwide, and a Chicago-based headquarters, Mike’s employees are bringing zest from east to west.
We are a private, family owned business that cares for people and are proud to offer the best tasting products in the industry. In the United States, the Mark Anthony Group pioneered the flavored malt beverage category with the launch of Mike’s® Hard Lemonade in 1999. Today, Mike#39;s has achieved iconic brand status and is the category leader. We are a disruptive innovator and true high performer in the brewing industry.
The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus on creating and making better tasting products that consumers love to discover.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun - we want you to consider joining our family!
We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency, Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors necessary to be successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment, Competence and Curiosity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.