Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
As a member of the Meals and Beverage Grocery Category Management Team, the Category Leadership Manager uses point-of-sale, loyalty and shopper data to create a clear direction for the category to align customer and Campbell#39;s strategies and tactics. The Category Leadership Manager will work collaboratively with Shopper Insights, Customer Sales Lead, World Headquarter Category Strategy and Sales Planning to achieve Campbell and customer objectives.
- Works closely with Sr. Category Leadership Manager and Broker to develop category strategy and assists customer with integrated category strategy development.
- Sets strategic and tactical objectives on the Distribution, Shelving, Merchandising and Pricing (DSMP) goals to improve overall category performance, working directly with the broker team to execute across accounts of responsibility.
- Responsible for developing and managing customer specific presentation of relevant consumer insights, competitive responses, and new item/category selling strategies. Develops strong working relationships with category buyers and cross functional departments.
- Manages Category specific customer calls - e.g. Category Reviews, Business Updates, New Item Presentations and Planogram Work via self and brokered resources
- Works closely with retailer loyalty platforms (where available) to develop internal and external analytics.
Works with cross-functional groups including the customer, customer team, and World HQ resources.
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor#39;s Degree
- Years of Relevant Experience: 5+ years CPG / analytical experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Strategic Insights
- Technical Skills: IRI/Nielsen, Panel Data, dunnhumby, JDA Space Planning
- Category, Loyalty, & Shopper Knowledge
- Strong Communication Skills
- Problem Solving & Analytical Ability
- Project Management
- Influencing Skills
- Approximately 25% travel is required to the customer & team meetings