Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Integrates across Customer Sales, Customer Leadership Organization and Brand Marketing in leading annual plan management for assigned brands. Develops prioritized specific sales goals, information, and programs to translate into plans for field sales execution. Coordinates with Brand to develop, prioritize, and execute plans consistent with long-range goals. Communicates insights, category growth objectives, strategies and key business topics to the field. Establishes collaborative relationships with key customers and sales teams. Connects customer strategies and brand strategies to deliver accelerated growth plans. Leads the field in the delivery of annual volume, trade, and profit plans for assigned brands.
- Voice of the Customer: Advocate and represent the customer point of view internally. Serve customer teams by securing internal alignment on efforts to win with customers and deliver against Brand strategies. Serve Brand teams by providing the voice of the customer and integrating Brand strategies into customer business plans.
- Set the Agenda: Manage brand specific agenda and prioritization of initiatives. Assist to develop Customer level distribution and merchandising targets with supporting insights and merchandising activation plans for each key initiative. Partner with Field Sales to achieve Brand merchandising, assortment, pricing, & shelving (MAPS) objectives.
- Arm the Field Sales Teams with Actionable Insights & Tools to Sell: Manages activation of insights-oriented strategies (e.g. category, shopper) for national and customer-specific levels. Assists in the development of category growth objectives, stories and new item presentations, facilitates presentation and communication of key initiatives sell-in, develops compelling sales materials and occasionally influences customers on sales calls. Analyzes and summarizes results of key initiatives, recommends and makes adjustments.
- Deliver the Annual Plan: Manages brand-specific business strategy to ensure delivery of the annual volume, trade, and profit plan (nationally, channel-specific, Joint Business Planning, etc.).
- Assist with Joint Business Planning Initiatives: Serve as liaison between Customer Sales and Brand Teams, assists with internal communication and execution of JBP customer initiatives. Provide Brand teams ongoing visibility to key JBP initiatives via common process to include prioritization of customer-specific requests
- Monitors Brand trends at key accounts level for performance intervention
- 5-7 years consumer packaged goods (CPG) sales or related experience
- Experience managing strategic and tactical trade plans
- Ability to successfully manage a pillar strategic vision
- Demonstrated ability to influence across the organization
- Matrix management and project management experience
- P&L management exposure
- Strong understanding of trade spending principles
- Involvement with customer annual planning process
- Financial acumen
- Strong understanding of key retailer practices
- Thrives in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Bachelor#39;s Degree required
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.