** $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE! **
We have a Management Trainee job opening in Bristol, IN. A Management Trainee works directly with the Site Manager at individual customer sites. This is a 3rd Shift role in an RTE/Prepared Plant. This position includes overall training to take responsibility for PSSI operations at a customer site involving sanitation which includes: cleaning procedures, safety, food safety, QA, customer relations, payroll, employee relations, staffing, budgets and billing. Bilingual is a definite plus! Relocation is not available for this position, but temporary housing is provided for the duration of the program for candidates outside a 60-mile radius of the plant.
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Salaried Exempt
Reports To: Area Manager
Work Schedule: Varies by Location
Amount of Travel Required: 0-10%
Positions Supervised: None
This position worked directly with the Site Manager at individual customer sites. This position includes over all training to take responsibility for PSSI operations at a customer site involving sanitation which include: cleaning procedures, safety, food safety, QA, customer relations, payroll, employee relations, staffing, budgets and billing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Trainee will work under the supervision of an experienced PSSI Site Manager to learn the skills essential for success
- Trainees are expected to demonstrate positive attitude, willingness to learn, and exemplary attendance
- Over the course of 3 to 5 months’ trainees will follow a program teaching them to perform all jobs in the PSSI system ranging from hourly sanitor to Site Manager
- Trainee development will be monitored through weekly reports from the Training Site Manager to his Area Manager, Divisional HR Manager, and PSSI Training Manager
- Trainees will attend one regional Advanced Management Training Roadshow
- Limited travel may be required to allow trainee exposure to different kinds of facilities and the startup process
Ability to read, write, add and subtract; six (6) months to one year of related sanitation experience; general working knowledge of computers/technology (e.g., Microsoft Excel and Word); ability to wear personal protective equipment; and ability to work in work environments with extreme temperature fluctuations.
High School Degree or its Equivalent, Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Professional, Detail Oriented, Safety Oriented, Results Driven, Accountable, Approachable, Customer Service, Independent Thinker, Driven, Honest, Leader, Motivator, Teacher.