The Coca-Cola Company. Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future and as Our Management Systems Facilitator, you will ensure the facility adheres to all regulatory, company and customer requirements in support of production of the best brands in the world.
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Evaluate effective implementation of the facility#39;s management system (policies, procedures, processes) against ISO and KORE standards
- Facilitate ISO Gap Assessment Process in order to mitigate risks and lead the ISO Audit process.
- Review audit results and identify the severity of audit findings or the risk associated with the findings to ensure the appropriate level of action is taken to eliminate non-conformance.
- Supports Initiatives to promote sustainable, continuous improvement of core processes.
- Coordinates and leads training classes including, but not limited to, policies, processes, standard work, lean tools and new/revised systems requirements.
- Communicates Effectively
- Coordinate and communicate findings of internal and external audits to management staff, and ensure items of non-conformance are addressed and corrected according to schedule.
- Foster an environment that supports an engaged Management System culture.
- Import & Export Good Ideas that Drive Change
- Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Manage documentation and records in order to ensure that they are complete, current, secure and easily retrievable. This may include designing, organizing or maintaining technical or regulatory records (e.g., paper formula files) and reports
- Review and update existing standards, specifications or requirements in order to comply with changes in regulatory and customer requirements, and to support new product development.
Education and Additional Requirements
- High School General Education Diploma
- Bachelors#39; Degree Preferred
- Management System Implementation: Ability to apply and implement quality systems (e.g., ISO, Malcolm Baldridge, Six Sigma and HACCP) and to guide others in developing and implementing quality systems
- Basic Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget)
- Process Management: Knowledge of process definition, flow charting and process management techniques. Includes knowledge of scale-up from bench to commercialization and process/formula ingredient interactions.
- Document Management: Ability to create, approve, track and file documents and records in compliance with The Coca-Cola Quality System or other formal guidelines
- General Auditing: General knowledge of audit process (e.g., interviewing, data analysis, inspections). This includes communicating findings and determining corrective actions
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 3 Years#39; experience in implementing management systems
- Lean, Six Sigma Certification
- Food or Beverage Manufacturing experience
- Relevant SAP Application Experience
- Continuous Improvement
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what#39;s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.