Our client is currently seeking a 1st Shift Maintenance Technician - Senior
This job will have the following responsibilities:
• The position will be responsible for maintaining and repairing plant equipment and building utilities such as power and compressed air distribution.
• Responsible for electrical wiring for lighting and other electrical systems
• Install safety and distribution components
• Trouble shoot and repair equipment
• Perform preventative maintenance
• Use CMMS
Qualifications & Requirements:
• 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing/industrial facility
• PLC Troubleshooting experience
• CMMS experience
• Electrical schematics / hydraulics experience
• Industrial motors experience
• Must be open to 1st shift
Great financial package including annual bonus!