Maintenance Technician Night Shift
$20-27/hr + $5,000 sign on bonus
Our food manufacturing client is looking to hire multiple Maintenance Technicians at the Norfolk, NE facility. These candidates must be self-motivated! Work hours will be twelve hour shifts from 6 p.m.–6 a.m.
- Perform maintenance on building and equipment as needed.
- Diagnose and repairing equipment.
- Will be working in a fast paced environment and will need to contribute to a team environment.
- Previous industrial maintenance experience with welding/fabrication experience.
- Food manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Strong aptitude in areas of mechanical, electrical and structural maintenance.
- Previous pipefitter experience working with pump seals and motor work.
- Worked on centrifugal pumps (tear down, rebuild, replace)
- Be able to rewire motors 3 phase (0.5hp-200hp).
- Sanitary welding experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of PLC’s and ammonia a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending options
- Health Savings Account options
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Mechanic, industrial maintenance, equipment, repairs, PLC’s, Ammonia refrigeration, pipefitter, welding, fabrication