Ambassador Personnel, Inc. is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our clients maintenance team in the Pooler GA area. The primary function of this role is to perform scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and installation tasks on the physical plant, equipment and machinery, according to standards. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance and service for all equipment.
- Performs scheduled maintenance on plant equipment and machinery.
- Responds to and corrects equipment stoppage/mechanical breakdown. Troubleshoots (when necessary). Repairs/replaces worn/defective parts, motors, control devices, etc.
- Operates machine shop equipment and makes required parts when necessary.
- Responsible for reporting Food Safety
- Preventative, corrective, and emergency maintenance
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
· 2 years experience in the industrial maintenance field
· Strong mechanical and manufacturing experience
· Basic understanding of electrical systems
Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Technology and/or equivalent formal training and work experience.
Ambassador Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other attribute protected by law.