Perform maintenance and repair services in multiple crafts. May operate utilities equipment which supply electricity, steam, heat, refrigeration, air conditioning, compressed air, ventilation, or treat water.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform mechanical and limited electrical repair, modification, and maintenance of production machinery and equipment
- Perform installation and setup of new production machinery Perform monthly safety inspections and preventive maintenance on specified items.
- Regularly inspect and maintain shop equipment such as electric sanders, electric drills, and other items to ensure that they remain in good working condition
- Minimize water usage and the generation of wastewater within the scope of the position
- Perform duties in waste water system to meet city guidelines
- Inventory building and repair supplies regularly and reorder as required
- Follow all DFA good manufacturing practices (GMP) and work in a manner consistent with all corporate regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements
- Exhibit the values and ethics of Dairy Farmers of America through honesty, discretion, and sound judgment
- Adhere to all DFA Quality, Safety and GMP policies and procedures and report any nonconformity
- Attend required training, including but not limited to Safety, GMP, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP), and Safe Quality Foods (SQF)
The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required