About our Company:
Eagle Eye Produce is a premiere grower shipper with more than 30,000 acres under cultivation. We grow in multiple states in the United States as well as several locations in Mexico. Our focus is to provide our customers with a year round supply of the products we grow. These items include; several Potato varieties including organics, Onions, Watermelon and Nogales Vegetables (Tomatoes, Peppers, Squash, Cucumbers). Additionally, we own and operate several state of the art production facilities across the United States. With Sales offices from New York to California, our team of experienced staff is dedicated to meeting our customer’s needs.
Summary of Position:
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to work at our Idaho Falls Warehouse location. The Maintenance Technician performs routine maintenance and repairs as needed to keep machines and mechanical equipment operating efficiently and in a safe manner. They also ensure that the physical aspects of the buildings, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the property meet Eagle Eye Produce’s standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality.
Primary Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate exemplary principles of customer service and teamwork
- Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, belts, hydraulics, checking fluid levels, replacing filters or doing other preventive maintenance actions
- Repair machines, equipment or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches
- Follows established safety and risk management processes and procedures and complies with work related injury process by reporting all injuries or accidents immediately
- Maintains awareness of environment to identify potentially hazardous conditions and immediately reports hazardous/unsafe conditions or equipment to supervisor
- Assist in the setup and teardown of machines and equipment at beginning and end of shifts
- Assists in maintaining the grounds, common areas, and amenities by picking up trash and debris, pressure-washing breezeways and pool areas, performing general cleaning, and painting curbs and signage as needed
- Trouble Shooting Problems with Equipment
- Follow Eagle Eye Produce safety rules and procedures
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
- Electrical experience
- Welding experience
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- 2 Years of related experience in a Fresh Potato Packaging Facility preferred
Willing to train the right candidate.
Strong ability to work with others in a challenging high-pressure environment, able to maintain a good disposition while working through time sensitive deadlines as well as the everyday challenges that arise.
- Employer matched 401k up to 4% (100% vested)
- Paid PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Group Life and Disability Insurance – company paid
- Employee Tenure Bonus
- Company Profit Sharing
- Annual Holiday Party