Mountain Lake, MN
$20-27/hr + $5,000 sign on bonus
Our food manufacturing client is looking to hire multiple Maintenance Technicians for their night shift assembly working the hours of 6 pm- 6 am in Mountain Lake, MN.
- Perform maintenance on building and equipment as needed.
- Diagnose and repairing equipment.
- Will be working in a fast paced environment and will need to contribute to a team environment.
- Previous industrial maintenance experience.
- Strong aptitude in areas of mechanical, electrical and structural maintenance.
- Boiler’s license a plus.
- Knowledge of PLC’s and ammonia a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds daily.
- Food manufacturing experience is a plus, dairy is a big plus!!!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending options
- Health Savings Account options
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Mechanic, industrial maintenance, equipment, repairs, PLC’s, Ammonia refrigeration