Our client is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for their plant outside of Salt Lake City, UT
The Job will have the following responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot and maintain equipment.
• Follow direction of the maintenance management team.
• Perform preventative and corrective maintenance via work orders on various equipment.
• Dismantle/reassemble equipment and handle equipment start-ups.
• Follow and maintain all Safety protocols.
• Basic electrical knowledge (120and 480V)
• Food Manufacturing experience and GMP knowledge required.
• May be asked to support a 6 week rotating schedule of 8-12 hours, may be asked to worked weekends
• Welding experience is preferred