Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
The Line Maintenance Technician#39;s responsiblity is to perform basic mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic repair and preventive maintenance on all plant equipment, and structure of the facility.
- Observes all OSHA and facility safety rules and regulations including use of personal protective equipment.
- Follows all established Good Manufacturing Practices, including maintaining an orderly and clean work area.
- Trouble shooting and diagnosis and repair of mechanical and electrical failures.
- Assures preventive maintenance program is conducted on all plant equipment.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment in a timely manner to minimize downtime.
- Perform welding, cutting and soldering using electric and gas equipment.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Duties may involve: pipe fitting; boiler making; insulating; welding; machining; carpentry; installing, aligning and balancing new equipment; and repairing buildings, floors, freezers or stairs.
- Employee regularly required standing, reaching, bending, and moving about the facility.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Hearing ability to meet manufacturing facility safety requirements.
- High school diploma or GED required. Technical School graduate preferred.
- Three or more years of experience in manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Must read, write and speak English.
- A high degree of judgment is required for this job.
- Knowledge of power and hand tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner with all employee levels at the plant as mechanics may perform training for newly acquired equipment.
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.