Chelten House - The Business
Chelten House Products, Inc. is a fourth-generation, family-owned, food industry manufacturer, with facilities in New Jersey and Nevada, that is an industry leader known to be the total solution for food companies requiring private label, value-added quality sauces and dressings. Chelten House is widely recognized for its all natural and organic expertise and our commitment to creating and manufacturing the finest tasting pasta sauces, salad dressings, salsas, ketchups, mustards and host of other sauces and blends. We continually use the highest standards of Quality and Safety with the sole purpose of serving our customers with products that provide a value.
Chelten House - The People
The Chelten House Team radiates our commitment to our customers, demonstrated in our dedication to high-quality service and to high-level team work. Every team member contributes to our success with their "can-do" attitude, positive demeanor and their untiring work ethic to get the job done and get the job done well. We have a passion to be the best and actively demonstrating a genuine consideration for the work that we do, the customers we serve and the co-workers we work with every day. Our ultimate goal is to be the best business partner for everyone we come in contact with.
This Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment to achieve the site#39;s business goals and objectives. This includes safe and proper troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance activities.
Sign on bonus!!!
- Complete all assigned work in accordance with work order and job plan in the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Utilize CMMS system to look up parts, review equipment history, high use parts, costs etc.
- Utilize various mechanical test equipment (e.g. calipers, etc.).
- Understand or use predictive maintenance technology (e.g. ultrasound, thermography, etc.).
- Utilize mechanical trade skills to complete daily tasks.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Perform equipment set up, tear down, and change overs.
- Perform equipment repairs.
- Perform equipment rebuilds.
- Perform equipment installation and demolition.
- Conduct root cause analyses to eliminate sources of failure in equipment.
- Lubricate equipment per work order instructions and frequency.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Work to establish and maintain equipment at basic conditions through application of CI processes and tools.
- Work and communicates with others to ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Perform basic welding.
- High School Education or GED
- Industrial Technical courses in Industrial Technology
- 3-5 years work experience in the food manufacturing industry, industrial electrical and mechanical repairs and technical support for industrial equipment and ancillary equipment
- Strong team player - good communication (written and verbal), with the ability to train others