Location: Ayer, MA
Pay range: $24-28 per hour
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, preventive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the plant’s business goals and objectives.
- Perform installation and maintenance on production machines and facility equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production in a manner that is cost- and time-efficient.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance (PM) according to the service schedule.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Detect faulty operations, defective materials and report any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Install, assess, monitor and calibrate/repair PLC equipment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have technical skillsets including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic.
- High energy, productive, team player.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of manufacturing experience with PLC and HVAC experience