Our client is currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic.
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on production machines
• Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using measuring and testing instruments
• Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level
• Identify needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt
• Maintain all shop, engine rooms and work areas in a clean, safe, and orderly fashion
• Complete all assigned work orders in a timely manner
• Assist in updating the PSM & PM Programs
o High School or GED required
o 2+ years in Manufacturing Maintenance
Great pay and benefits!