Look for motivated candidates to fill our Maintenance Department! Working at Teasdale Latin Foods means you don’t just have a hand in creating unforgettable flavor: you have a place at the family table. You’ll find that each of our team members supports one another, takes pride in their craft and believes in the importance of a superior product. And no matter your career path at Teasdale Latin Foods, that’s a surefire recipe for success.
This individual will monitor and maintain the day-to-day maintenance operations of the entire plant.
· Repair of plant equipment and property
· Maintain plant equipment and property
· Maintain project work
· Complete Preventive Maintenance (PM’s) of equipment
· Any other work assigned as necessary
· Minimum of 5 years documented experience in industrial maintenance or completion of maintenance apprenticeship program
· Working knowledge of industrial mechanics (power transmission, hydraulic, and pneumatic)
· Working knowledge of industrial electricity
· Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’c) and controls
· Ability to do assigned work efficiently and independently
· Ability to work without supervisor and be self-directed
· Ability to clearly communicate with productions and support personnel
· Satisfactory attendance record
· Must pass maintenance aptitude test
· Must be able to perform all duties as assigned in the written work instructions
· Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds
· Annual GMP, Safety and Quality policy training
· Annual review of Work Instructions
· Additional training as necessary
INTERNAL: Will report to the Maintenance Manager and or Supervisor, Plant Manager for directions. Must be able to develop working relationships with all co-workers.
EXTERNAL: May interact with outside vendors and contractors.