General Purpose: Ensurethat all equipment is operating effectively and efficiently. Must have excellent proficiency inpreventative maintenance, over-hauls, modification, fabrication, welding andmechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair. Must also have working knowledge of machineshop equipment and excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance and/or repairs of production and processing equipment as well as utility related equipment, following all safety procedures
- Support the installation of new equipment
- Assist the operators with training or troubleshooting to minimize equipment downtime
- Ensure all repairs are documentedFoster teamwork consistent with our company and plant mission, vision, and core values
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Follow all DairiConcepts GMP s and works in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements
- Maintain safe working conditions for employees and compliance with all state and federal regulations regarding health and safety issues
- Dedicate effort to safety as we expect every employee to leave work in the same condition as they arrived
- Exhibit the values and ethics of DairiConcepts through honesty, discretion, and sound judgement
- Adhere to all DairiConcepts Quality, Safety, and GMP policies and procedures and report any nonconformity
- Attend required training, including but not limited to Safety, GMP, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and Safe Quality Foods (SQF)
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Other duties may be assigned as required