$1000 Referral Bonus and Up to $2000 sign on bonus *Conditions and restrictions apply
Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as electric motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties:
- Inspect and conduct necessary repairs to food carts, dollies and lift trucks as needed
- Fabricate replacement parts which may require cutting, grinding, welding or minimal machining
- Install, maintain, repair electrical motors and switches, circuit breakers, outlets, fixtures, fittings and accessories as directed by Team Manager
- Install new equipment/appliances including running any electrical, water, gas, or drain lines as directed by Team Manager
- Repair, maintain, and trouble shoot machines and equipment
- Operate drill press, grinder and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts
- Ability to read and comprehend technical manuals and charts
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment
- Assist lower level mechanics
- Observe mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
- Examine form and texture of parts to detect imperfections
- Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Repair or replace defective parts
- Install special functional and structural parts in devices
- Lubricate and clean parts
- Start devices to test their performance
- Repair electrical equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance throughout several departments
- Ensure facility and work place activities are in compliance with applicable governmental and safety guidelines as directed by QA and Safety Coordinator
- Must follow all safety-required programs including lock out tag out
- Notify parts department or Team Leader of needed parts
- Ability to perform duties both outside and inside in varying conditions including extreme heat, extreme cold and wet and/or humid, etc.
- Disassemble mechanical equipment, identify/worn parts, replace, reassemble and test
- Work with enthusiasm and always carries tools when out in the production environment
- Clean tools and uses proper documentation
High school diploma required.
Technical college education or equivalent 2 years experience in manufacturing related field preferred.
Ability to understand and communicate effectively.
Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.