Job Posting Title:
- Work in partnership with the Maintenance Manager to perform basic maintenance and repairs on conveyors, packaging equipment, production equipment, electrical controls systems and other related plant systems
- Provide routine inspections and monitoring of all production equipment and dryer systems.
- Perform troubleshooting on equipment and facilities as needed to determine the root cause of problem and perform proper repair
- Complete all work safely and follows all company policies and procedures regarding safety completion of work
- Complete building and facility maintenance as needed
- Support and follow standards for food safety and food quality production reflected in SQF as well as the regulations of major vendors and governmental agencies such as OSHA, FDA and EPA
- Record and document according to procedures, assuring that all equipment documentation is up to date and accurate
- Perform data entry into Computer Maintenance Management System
- Prepare scheduled and unscheduled work orders to support production requirements
- Work in SAP to maintain daily work lists
- Remain current in training expectations
- Perform mechanic skills including (but not limited to) mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic troubleshooting, repair of packing and production machines.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments if needed.
- Use a variety of hand held power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performance of duties. Install new electrical and electronic equipment (electrical wiring according to the National Electrical Code)
- Follow plant-wide forklift safety guidelines, including traffic signs, speed limits, and operational guidelines.
- Follow appropriate lock-out/tag-out procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Report any potentially unsafe practices/conditions to the Lead or Supervisor
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have the ability to acquire the knowledge and skills to perform the required job duties in an efficient manner.
- Must have the ability to operate or learn to operate automated machinery relevant to the job.
- Must have the ability to operate or learn to operate a computer and software relevant to the job.
- Must have the ability to write legibly and read/comprehend sufficiently to complete necessary paperwork.
- Must be able to interface and communicate effectively with others in order to perform the duties required of the job.
- Must have the physical strength and stamina, including climbing stairs, to effectively perform all assigned duties for the duration of a complete 8-12-hour shift.
- Must be dependable and have the ability to perform duties and multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Must have High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to identify Critical Control Points (CCPs) in area of responsibility and maintain all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Must be able to perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.