Our client, a leading food manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician (433A) to join their dynamic team.
What we are looking for you to do:
· Repair of mechanical equipment including pumps, gear reducers, seals, bearings, hydraulic/pneumatic systems and conveyors.
· Install, align, dismantle, and move industrial machinery using hand and power tools.
·Adjust machinery setting and repair or replace defective parts.
· Perform established Preventative Maintenance and identify new PM activities, as needed.
· Continuous process improvement implementation and origination.
· Modify, repair, install, maintain, improve, and troubleshoot various types of machinery, equipment, and facilities in the processing & packaging departments
The Ideal candidate will have:
· Millwright 433A License
· 3+ years of industrial manufacturing maintenance experience, preferably in food industry
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, health benefits, paid time off
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.