Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands likeLa Brea Bakery,Otis Spunkmeyer, andOakrun Farm Bakery. With 15bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
Assist Maintenance Supervisor in respective shift to insure the facility and equipment are in a safe and operational state of readiness at all times in order to meeting daily production requirements. Adhere to all assigned tasks, FSQA Food Safety Procedures and follow all safety procedures. Immediately report any issues to Supervisor.
This list is to be used as a general overview and may be revised to reflect changes to accommodate current needs.
- Assists in maintaining the facility and equipment in a safe and operational state of readiness at all times in order to meeting daily production requirements.
- Maintain department and tools in a safe and sanitary working condition with all guards and safety devices in place and properly fastened.
- Identify, report and correct any maintenance problems immediately.
- Perform daily inspection of the plant facility.
- Complete legible and accurate required documentation.
- Understand and follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Must undersand and comply with company Allergen and HACCP policies.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of bun production, fermentation and new developments in equipment maintenance and design.
- Participates in the development of production of consistent food safety and quality product through maintaining and updating facility-engineering practices.
- Facilitate open communication between maintenance department and other departments to ensure all equipment problems and food safety issues are handled on a timely basis.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Education Hgh School or equivalent.
- Years of Experience 4 - 7 years maintenance, electrical, mechanical, PLC.
- Language Skills Clear and consice communication
- Computer/Software Skills SAP, Excel, Outlook,, Microsoft Word, Power Point
- Travel requirements - None
Aspire Bakeries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.