Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Performs with a high degree of skill and proficiency, the maintenance and installation work within the scope of the mechanic's specialization. Performs other development, maintenance, and installation assignments as required. Trains other Mechanics, Apprentices, and Pre-Apprentices as required.
- Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by adhering to all policies, procedures and training and use of company-provided resources
- Inspect/maintain electrical equipment such as fuses, power panels, and supplies, motor starter/controls, inverters, and variable frequency drives by checking for voltage, continuity/resistance, and amperage by using appropriate electrical test equipment.
- Maintains awareness of troubleshooting hot spots by observing equipment operation and listening for calls on a two-way radio.
- Inspects, adjusts, and maintains electronic equipment such as programmable logic controllers, input/output consoles, sensors, and relays, in accordance with electrical color coding.
- Troubleshoots electrical problems by locating information on and interpreting electrical wiring diagrams.
- Wire and unwire single, three-phase, and DC motors.
- Troubleshoots work-related problems by observing operating conditions, reviewing maintenance and repair histograms, discussing problems with operators, reading maintenance manuals, making adjustments and repairs, and observing to verify problem solution.
- Rebuilds replaces and repairs valves and pumps using hand tools,
- Replaces worn or damaged components such as fittings, bearings, gaskets, seals, cylinders, and servo valves using hand and power tools as required.
- Inspects, adjusts, disassembles, repairs, reassembled, and replaces mechanical equipment such as gearboxes, bearings, pulleys, belt/chain drives, and clutches using hand and power tools, gear pullers, and chain hoists.
Job Specifications (Knowledge, skills, and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job)
- High School Diploma, or GED is required; Associate Degree in Industrial Engineering or Electronic or Maintenance Technology is highly desirable
- Must be able to work 2nd Shift (3:00 PM – 11:30 PM) or 3rd Shift (11:00 PM – 7:30 AM)
- Required to be available to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as needed.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.