The Maintenance Technician will oversee the performance, repairs, and maintenance of production machinery and facility maintenance.
Hours for this shift are currently 1:30 pm - 12:30 am Monday - Friday.
- Maintains and repairs operating equipment, including removal, installation, rebuilding, lubrication, and cleaning of all equipment associated with the production process.
- Makes the necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Troubleshoots machine issues as they arise by inspecting, operating, or testing equipment to diagnose malfunctions.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks for equipment and facility.
- Performs other related duties as requested.