ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must demonstrate excellent motivation, attitude, desire and be able to maintain good working relationships with fellow employees and supervision.
- Maintain operational functions of plant machinery and equipment, ensuring Safety and Quality.
- Availability to potentially work all shifts and/or six days a week.
- Must be able to work from various heights on scaffolding, ladders and mechanical lifts.
- Follow plant safety and environmental regulatory compliance.
- Support delivery of brand quality and customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience in a Food Grade manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must have good mechanical skills.
- Basic electrical skills a plus.
- Welding and fabrication skills a plus.
- Experience with PLC systems and VFDs a plus.
- Must be able to read, interpret and work from schematics, sketches, and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to analyze data and information, and to make effective and timely decisions
- Ability to work with others to identify opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency
- Solid problem solving, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Complete special projects, duties and assignments, as appropriate
- Must be able to obtain and sustain a forklift license
- Other duties, tasks, and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor, department manager, or plant leadership.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Certificate in Electro-Mechanical Technology or Mechatronics a plus.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America#39;s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that#39;s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender#39;s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie#39;s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke#39;s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.