JOB TITLE:Maintenance Technician
LOCATION:Richland Center, Wisconsin
REPORTS TO:Plant Manager
PAY: Starting pay begins at $24.81per hour
Join Foremost Farms today and receive a $3,000 sign-on bonus!
Your career starts at Foremost Farms USA! This plant produces quality cheese and whey products for customers around the world.
- Available openings on 2nd (2 pm-10 pm) and 3rd shift (10 pm- 6 am)
- Rotating holidays and every other weekend off
- Must be able to pass a general maintenance exam to demonstrate prior experience with:
- ammonia systems
- cooling towers
- pumps and motors
- ability to troubleshoot electrical circuits
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Willing to use a forklift (training is provided)
- Able to read and comprehend standard operating procedures
- Prior experience in the dairy and food processing equipment preferred
- Knowledge of GMP's and OSHA is highly desirable
- Electro-Mechanical Technology degree or Engineering related degree is desired
- Prior PLC experience is helpful, programming and troubleshooting
- Experience with single phase and three phase power preferred
- Participation in a team environment
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodations
- Installation of motors and pumps
- Welding of stainless steel
- Maintenance of ammonia refrigeration equipment
- Boiler Operation
- Preventative Maintenance
- Record Keeping
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Maintain packaging and other manufacturing equipment
- Other responsibilities as needed
Because you and your family matter, Foremost Farms offers some of the best benefits in the area! Our comprehensive medical plan includes health, vision, dental, and prescription insurance. Employees pay less than $75/month for single coverage and less than $180/month for family coverage, with low annual deductibles ($250/$500) to ensure financial security. Other benefits include:
- 401(k) with a generous company contribution
- Paid PTO, vacation, and sick days
- Paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care (childcare) expenses
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral program
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
- On-the-job training
- Advancement opportunities!
It is the policy of Foremost Farms USA to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Foremost Farms USA, headquartered in Baraboo, Wis.,is a world-class supplier of cheese, dairy products, and ingredients to national and international markets. As a dairy cooperative, we are owned by the 1,100 dairy farmers who supply our high-quality milk. Our flexible, diverse plant network allows us to manufacture products and ingredients that are most in-demand and provide a strong, secure market for our member-owners milk.
We re looking for employees who challenge the status quo, innovate and aim for excellence. Because we re working to be the world s best to Be Foremost we ll bring out the best in you.
Are you ready to Be Foremost?
Please apply at: www.foremostfarms.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Successful completion of pre-employment testing is required, which could include a drug test, physical, audiogram, and background check.