Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The associate will operate packaging equipment within in the Packing department, Foremost -Boss Bagger, Fresh and Ilapak packing machines- Flex Pack. The operator must be able to operate a lift truck and will have SAP access to commit finished goods.
The operator will also be required to pack, score, shape dough, sanitation and other duties as assigned in order to back up other positions within the business as needed.
Will train and maintain proficiency in the operation of multiple packing machines. Operate and maintain equipment to meet production goals Work with and provide guidance to assigned team to meet production goals Monitor run rates in accordance with attainment goals, record hourly production and provide direction to meet attainment goals. Actual responsibilities vary depending on the job assignment day to day. They are required to commit finished goods into SAP. All Packing associates must be able to drive a fork lift truck. Will also be available for assignment for break relief, for available work within other departments and to supplement sanitation efforts. Ensure all products meet specifications while working on the Packing line:
- Ability to perform the physical demands of medium work level: Standing, remaining on one’s feet in an upright position at a workstation without moving more than 10 feet. Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling - exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and /or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently.
- Visual attention, color recognition and dexterity are essential requirements. Have artistic aptitude necessary to meticulously hand shape dough. Ability to comply with safety and good manufacturing practices rules. Physical ability and manual dexterity necessary to sustain Rheon line speeds associated with various products.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic: addition and subtraction. High school education or equivalent.
- Ability to comprehend technical manuals, read control panels and meters, and to quickly learn technical subjects.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment gear to stand 45º F temperature conditions.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to high temperatures and raw materials and ingredients used in the baking process. Ability to handle different assignments on a day to day basis.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.