Industrial Manufacturing Company
POSITION: Maintenance Team Leader
LOCATION: Grifton North Carolina (Greenville Area)
SALARY: 75-85K + Bonus + 6th / 7th day overtime + Pension after 5 years
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 + Manufacturing or Military Maintenance Experience.
SHIFT: 2 Positions available one on Day Shift one on night shift (12 hour shifts 4 on 3 off)
RELOCATION: Full Relocation Package
A large national manufacturer in the area is currently looking for a Maintenance team leader to join its team! The Maintenance team leader is responsible for providing leadership to employees within the department and aiding them to perform their jobs in a safe environment. The position assists in the safe and efficient operation of processing equipment while ensuring all EPA, OSHA, and Regulatory guidelines are followed. Also, reviewing shift operations with Plant Engineer/Asst Engineer and conducting regular Safety meetings with employees. Other qualifications and requirements are listed below:
• Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review and participate in the work of staff responsible for facility maintenance.
• Establish schedules and methods for providing facility maintenance services.
• Identify resource needs; review needs with appropriate management staff and allocate resources accordingly.
• Participate in the development of goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures.
• Make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards, policies and procedures.
• Participate in the implementation of approved policies and procedures.
• Monitor work activities to make sure they comply with established practices and procedures.
• Monitor and order control supplies and equipment.
• Prepare documents for equipment procurement.
• Coordinate training in facility maintenance and safety methods, procedures and techniques.
• Develop and organize preventative maintenance and safety inspection programs for all facilities and equipment.
• Must be hands on and actively participate on the production floor while supervising
• 2-3 years manufacturing maintenance supervision
• Possess knowledge of operations, services, and activities of a manufacturing plants maintenance and repair program.
• Know materials, methods, terminology, equipment and tools used in maintenance and repair of equipment and systems including those used in performing electrical, mechanical and manufacturing work.
• Principles of supervision and training.
• Knowledge of pertinent local, state and federal laws, ordinances, codes and rules.
send resume to CONEAL@judge.com