Rousselot, Inc. is the world's leading producer of gelatin and is a recognized partner in the pharmaceutical and food industries. The Peabody facility operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is seeking to hire a full-time Maintenance Supervisor. This position earns a competitive salary and excellent benefits! Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, a 401k plan with company match and safe harbor, and a discounted gym membership for our employees' families.
As an integral part of the Maintenance Management Team, the primary responsibility of the Maintenance Supervisor is; the coordination and execution of all maintenance work performed on site, with the objective of minimizing total maintenance cost and effort, by maximizing maintenance work force efficiency and productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise equipment repairs, installation and modification of existing plant equipment on an efficient and timely bases through effective management and leadership of Maintenance Team
- Establish and adjust work procedures and schedules to meet production needs
- Study production schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Analyze and solve work problems, assist workers in solving problems
- Motivate employees to meet performance and quality goals
- Provide training to maximize employee knowledge, performance and safety
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers; and assigns duties
- Maintain time and production records and utilizing these records to identify trends and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Work with other supervisors to coordinate activities with individual departments.
- Technically direct maintenance personnel in all phases of installation, repair and maintenance of plant equipment, systems, buildings and grounds.
- Assist workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment; assist all engineers, supervisors, team leaders, and operators when requested
- Directs workers engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial machinery
- Manage the work order system
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of experience as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- 2-3 Years' experience as an industrial Maintenance Supervisor or Planner / Scheduler
- Experience in a Food Manufacturing Maintenance Environment
- CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) or JD Edwards working experience
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you are a qualified Production Supervisor / Engineer, and you feel that you would be right for this position in our Industrial Manufacturing Facility, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Covid-19 Company Guidelines:
Darling & Rousselot are working to protect our employees and their families to the extent possible while still maintaining the ability to operate our business functions.
- Mask/face covering is required in the production facility and for drivers
- Mask/face covering in the office must be worn in common areas and/or according to state, county, city regulations.
- 6ft distancing MUST be enforced.
- Remember to wash your hands frequently and sanitize your plants common areas frequently.
- Please remember, you should still social distance 6ft outside of work to eliminate personal exposure.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link :