##Qualified candidates will receive a phone call from a recruiter
Assist the maintenance manager by planning and directing plant maintenance activities and functions
- Optimize labor and other resources to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Ensure overall plant and employee safety
- Address problems that arise, identify and implement solutions
- Maintain and schedule preventative maintenance of equipment; assign direct reports
- Understand machines- ability to read manuals and apply information to working problems.
- Read blueprints and schematics.
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical circuit understanding
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Assist with troubleshooting equipment on a highly automated line and one manually operated line.
Ensure compliance with food safety and GMP standards
- Maintain an active role in food safety and food quality programs through equipment and building maintenance.
- Report food safety or food quality issues that arise, prevent issues when possible
- Ensure the necessary tools and supplies are readily available to support structural GMP compliance