Our client is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor / Manager for their Manufacturing Plant in Northern California.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
• Directly train and supervise Maintenance Technicians
• Oversee the Maintenance and Engineering for the plant
• Help supervise new line installations and capital projects
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred, Associate's degree required
• 5+ years experience as a Supervisor in Manufacturing Maintenance
• Experience in a union environment a plus
* PLC Troubleshooting knowledge is required
• Experience with capital projects or new installation
Awesome benefits and compensation! Relocation offered to those who would like to reduce their commute to the area!
Send resume to CONEAL@Judge.com