Our client is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for their Manufacturing Facility in Oklahoma
• Manages and coordinates all technicians and maintenance activities on utility systems (to provide continuous supply of utilities required for operations) and production and processing equipment (optimizing uptime and minimizing downtime).
• Manage team to supprt a 24/7 production operation.
• Recruit and train team to maintain systems and productivity standards.
• Directing weekly activities and driving improvements and programs to optimize maintenance.
• Developing leads and technicians in order to create improvements for the team.
• Must have manufacturing background or experience through training or education to understand the needs of preventative maintenance and technical expereince. Experience in manufacturing and the beverage industry is preferred.
• Appropriate college bachelor degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Works within approved budget. Contributes to profits and revenue. Conserves organizational resources. Develops a solid understanding of our financial responsibilities, budgeting process, production numbers and monthly financial reports.