Our client is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for their Manufacturing Facility in Oklahoma
• Manages, coordinates and integrates the work actions of all technicians and maintenance activities on utility systems (to provide continuous supply of heat, steam, cooling, electric power, gas, or air required for operations) and production and processing equipment (optimizing uptime and minimizing downtime).
• Organizes and manages a maintenance staff to support 24/7 operation.
• Recruit, develop and retain technical expertise to maintain production and utility systems.
• Provides direction and make tactical decisions while executing mid-range planning beyond weekly activities, as it relates to driving improvement and implementing programs related to maintenance optimization.
• Evaluates maintenance leads and technicians to determine opportunities for performance improvement and creates development plans.
• Must have manufacturing background or experience through training or education to be adept in the needs/requirements of preventative maintenance as well as technical experience. Experience in manufacturing and the beverage industry is preferred.
• Appropriate college bachelor degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Works within approved budget. Contributes to profits and revenue. Conserves organizational resources. Develops a solid understanding of our financial responsibilities, budgeting process, production numbers and monthly financial reports.