Our Client a leading food company is expanding their operations and seeking an experienced Maintenance Superintendent to join their team. This exciting position will lead the Maintenance department to efficiently maintain all equipment and systems for the facility. It is a great opportunity to grow your career!
What we are looking for you to do:
• Ensure preventative maintenance is performed on all equipment.
• Lead, train and develop maintenance staff to ensure KPI’s are met.
• Work closely with management to develop maintenance programs and continuous improvement
• Communicate with Production leaders on any equipment/system failures
• Oversee outside contractor projects
• Participate and/or lead department meetings
• Perform any corrective maintenance on equipment and make recommendations for improvement
The ideal candidate will have:
• Food Manufacturing background
• Previous Management/Leadership experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Maintenance or Related field
What we will offer:
• An opportunity to grow your career with a leading food company
• An attractive salary, healthcare, bonus and 401K package
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.