The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
This role is responsible for managing and organizing theMaintenance Planner team. The role of the supervisor is to lead and organize the planners to ensure the majority of maintenance work is planned, scheduled, and kitted for efficient execution. This will be a working supervisor and be responsible for planning/scheduling an area of the plant.
- Responsible for verifying work is properly planned/scheduled in all plant areas. Track performance to plan and identify gaps. Develop corrective actions to address gaps.
- Develop and maintain parts list for equipment (Bill of Material (BOM)) in the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and additional equipment information in the Idaho Plant library.
- Is a CMMS expert and assists others in proper usage and data review in the system. Provides training of personnel as needed on CMMS utilization.
- Maintain CMMS and database for record keeping of PM/PdM and corrective work for reporting purposes.
- Responsible to support, manage, or implement Food Safety and Product Quality standards.
- Interface with contractors, vendors and customers in a professional manner.
- Responsible for direct coordination, implementation, and prioritization of PM/PdM work. Helps direct Operator Driven Reliability (ODR) program.
- Support plant downtime tracking and reporting for efficient execution of outage needs.Support Maintenance Supervisors to ensure work is planned/scheduled in accordance with world class maintenance (WCM) principles.
- Lead plant outage planning meetings. Develop long term planning requirements for yearly outages to efficiently execute workload.Determine requirements to execute planned work.
- Bachelor#39;s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4 year college or university
- 5+ years related experience and/or training
- Prefer experience managing / leading a team. Prefer experience in food processing/packaging maintenance and troubleshooting.
Job Requisition ID:2597
Location(s):FG Plant - Grand Forks
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**
If you require technical assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.