Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
The Maintenance Planner Scheduler is responsible for the execution of all activities deployed from the maintenance department, which include both scheduled and unscheduled work orders. The Maintenance Planner also will be required to interact with the other departments to achieve team planning and scheduling.
- Generate department schedule based upon the production schedule and PM schedule.
- Schedule the maintenance workload for all shifts working with the Maintenance Team Lead.
- Schedule contractors for equipment repairs / rebuild work.
- Maintain records of completed maintenance.
- Meet daily with the Maintenance Parts/Inventory Coordinator to improve linked responsibilities (i.e. service level, min/max, backorders, work planning etc.)
- Train associates as needed in CMMS functionality.
- Write up CMMS procedures & SOP’s for the maintenance department.
- Provide necessary reports, metric measurements, progress of work orders, planned work, repetitive problems and anything necessary.
- Estimate costs of personnel, parts, and supplies planned for scheduled maintenance.
- Discuss major projects with Maintenance Manager.
- Fill in for the Maintenance Team Leader as necessary.
- Be a part of the HAZMAT Team.
- Performs other related responsibilities, as needed, to support Rich Products Corporation’s business objectives.
- HS degree or GED; Degree or certification in Engineering or related field preferred.
- 3 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment requiring knowledge of refrigeration, plumbing, industrial electrical and mechanical systems and maintenance, and automated manufacturing process controls and equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of a CMMS (Mainsaver or Maximo) system.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of preventative maintenance techniques, scheduling and safety management.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have the desire and ability to operate as a member of a Self-Directed work team.
- Have an awareness of and the ability to follow Associate Safety guidelines.
- Have an awareness of and the ability to follow FDA, GMP and Food Safety guidelines.
- Must have the ability to work in and contribute to Production Improvement, Associate Involvement and Temporary Teams, as assigned.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills and experience in extracting and analyzing data using information systems reporting tools such as Excel. Efficient with all Microsoft Office products.
- Experience using QAD, SAP, Crystal Report Writer and application of a CMMS (such as Maximo).
- Must have good computer skills
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.