Are you interested in working for the fastest growing beer company in the US? Do you want to be apart of an innovative team in a brand new state-of-the-art brewing facility? If so, Mark Anthony Brewing has the perfect opportunity for you!
Responsible for the daily completion of tasks integral to the operation and overall performance of the Brewery. The maintenance parts room clerk performs highly diversified duties to plan, order and assist maintenance technicians in a highly automated and advanced production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the plant’s business goals and objectives.
The maintenance parts room clerk will ensure that Safety and Quality are at the forefront of all activities. This role will work closely with the others as well as the maintenance manager to ensure scheduled daily and weekly assignments are being completed on-time and within standard operating procedures.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Restocks consumables, critical spare parts, and parts inventory
- Provides PO delivery status updates for outstanding orders from respective vendors
- Corrects and manages AP MRO Outstanding Issues
- Receives all UPS/FedEx/Etc. deliveries
- Manages inter-organizational shipping and receiving
- Manages physical spare parts inventory, and ensures they are placed in appropriate storage locations
- Maintains and receives all spare parts inventory
- Performs weekly/quarterly MRO Cycle counts researches and reconciles discrepancies
- Organizes parts room area per 5S Process (Sustain, Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize)
- Track, maintains and files warranty claims with respective vendors
- Purchases items/parts availability management, able to source to various suppliers/vendors
- Attends monthly parts room calls
- Perform other various job duties as required
Role will be required to complete annual safety, GMP, and HAACP training as well as be measured according to the skills within the department. Training and development will occur over time.
Role will be responsible for the ongoing management of Performance Indicators (PIs) within the position; and collaboration of cross-functional PI’s and KPIs relating to brewery process performance. Current measures include but are not limited to:
Cost Management –Emergency downtime, planned downtime, PM completion rate, parts crib loss, and overtime
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associates degree, certification or higher within in a technical field preferred
- 2-5 years of high-speed manufacturing experience in same or similar role; preferred 2+ years of experience in one of the following fields: beverage or packaging
- Safe use of various hand and power tools, welders, lifts, multi-meters, industrial shop equipment
- Read and interpret schematics for process and instrumentation diagrams, and repair variable frequency drives, servo motors and controllers, communication systems (…), PLC input/output cards, and safety modules
- Forklift experience a plus (certification not required)
- Excellent use of computer and software skills such as MS office, excel, word, and email
- Experience with an CMMS
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task
- Demonstrated team player; ego left at the door.
- Reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and absenteeism policy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work while multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can-do attitude, acts like an owner taking full accountability for decisions;
- Ability to receive regular feedback and act upon it accordingly.
- Works well within a team as well as individually.
- Works with sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated drive for learning and teaching/sharing best practices with others.
- Demonstrated passion towards safety and quality.
- Fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Subject to extreme temperatures
- Shift work including days, evenings, overnight shifts, and up to 12 hrs.
- Overtime and including weekends and holidays as needed;
- Ability to lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to stand 8-12 hours per day.
- Ability to ascend/descend stairs throughout the day.
- Fine motor skills and dexterity for manipulation
This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position within the state of Arizona.