- High school diploma or equivalent reading, writing, verbal and mathematics skills.
- Ability to read and write English
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a manufacturing facility’s maintenance department, Preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Ability to work with a personal computer and accurately enter data into spreadsheets or functional specific software.
- Basic knowledge of purchasing and inventory control procedures.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.