[[cust_contractCBU]], a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic (nights)--Dannon West Jordan in the United States (US) for their [[filter6]], Utah manufacturing facility.
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
Specific responsibilities include:
Maintenance Mechanics ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing corrective andpreventive maintenance requirements on various types of industrial equipment including motors, pumps, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer#39;s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using a variety of tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with and adhering to allapplicable state and federal law, company ISO Quality Program, as well as any safety/health and environmental policies and procedures rules, and regulations.
- Autonomous maintenance and Planned Maintenance (TPM) program Participation
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum of five (5) years of practical and/or classroom training on mechanical and manufacturing based machinery. Individuals with experience in the dairy, food and beverage industry strongly desired. Experience should include a combination in most of the following: Process Control System (RS View), instrumentations, pumps, mechanical, pneumatic, motors, electrical, hydraulic, lubrication, compressors, utilities, boilers, and ammonia-based systems
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- The ability to write routine reports, SOPs, and correspondence
- The ability to compute rate, ratio, and percents and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Thorough understanding of mechanical procedures as related to manufacturing maintenance applications.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Physical demands: regularly stand, walk, talk and hear; reach, climb or balance, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. Frequently lift 25 lbs up to 50 lbs. Close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- The ability to quickly adapt to a changing work environment, competing demands, and delays or unexpected events
- The ability to work in wet, cold, and/or humid conditions. Employee is frequently standing on a concrete surface for 12-hour shifts in a moderately noisy work environment.
- Must be able to work night shift and which could include weekends and/or holidays.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you?
117187.Experience: Graduates ##LI-NORAM
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone#39;s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Salt Lake City
Job Segment: Hydraulics, Mechanic, Engineer, Electrical, Night, Engineering, Operations