Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the preeminent manufacturer of fine French pastries in the US.
Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite pastries.
Our amazing people#39;s inspiration and dedication are what brings it all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to delivering the very best French pastries translates into an unforgettable experience for your taste buds.
The same principles of quality, high standards, and precision are found throughout the organization in everything we do. If you have a passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things well done, we#39;d love to meet you.
The Maintenance mechanic’s primary role is to Safely perform Planned/Unplanned maintenance on Plant processing equipment and, perform building maintenance as necessary to assure reliable daily processing capabilities within the Facility.
Key Job responsibilities:
- Works in accordance with Safety regulations, procedures (LOTO, Confined spaces, Hazardous materials, Handling procedures, etc.) and, Company policies.
- Repair and Maintain facility production and building equipment.
- Provide support for implementing maintenance upgrades to bring equipment and facility into compliance with any Plant audits.
- Follow and enforce procedures outlined with the Facility Food Safety and Quality Plans.
- Maintain company documentation as needed or required.
- Maintain safe quality work environment and be cognizant of all the hazards associated with the operation of heavy equipment and tools in high traffic production areas.
- High School Diploma required.
- Technical or vocational training a plus.
- Must be self-directed and able to work without close supervision.
- Must have experience in repairing and maintaining Industrial equipment.
- Must own a complete set of mechanics tools.
- Perform Proper Lubrication at required Equipment frequencies.
- Fabrication and Basic Welding skills necessary.
- Fundamental knowledge of Electrical wiring and controls.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills.
- Must have experience in general Building Maintenance.
- Required to use all types of hand/Power tools and some machine shop equipment and if qualified, would include welders, grinders, break, shear band saw, and press. Etc.
- Must be able to work in all areas and environments to include confined space and elevated areas.
- Must be able to lift up to 50Lbs and exert up to 75 LBS of force occasionally.
- Ability to work any shift any hours, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Regular, dependable attendance is an essential function of this position
- Required to wear Food Safe hairnets (beard nets if applicable).
- Skill in some if not all the following, a plus: 1) Machine shop 2) Welding ARC-TIG-MIG 3) PLC 4) Motor controls 5) Pneumatics 6) Hydraulics 7) Basic Electrical
- Regular bending, lifting, crouching, reaching both below the waist and, above the head.
- Must be able to lift up to 50Lbs and exert 75Lbs as needed.
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
- Must be able to stand/walk 8-12 hours as needed.
- Ability to Safely climb stairs and ladders without limitations.
- Occasionally work in heights including attic spaces and rooftops.
- Able to work in cold environments (coolers, freezers and Blast units).
Lecoq Cuisine provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.