Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
The Maintanence Mechanic controls the efficient operation of all plant equipment by performing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and electronic repair and preventive maintenance
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses all maintenance failures.
- Uses assembly drawings, P&ID’s and manuals to tune equipment for operation, uses electrical (VFD’s, SCR’s, motor starters) and logic (PLC, SLC) principles to solve equipment problems.
- Uses basic plumbing, metal working and general facilities and building maintenance knowledge as needed.
- Works with operating devices such as gages, RTD’s, pressure transmitters, I/P’s and vortex flow meters.
- Trains new Associates and team members on required skill sets for Maintenance.
- Maintains work area in a safe and orderly fashion according to GMP and Safety guidelines.
- Operates Rich’s SCADA system and completes appropriate paperwork.
- Performs any other related miscellaneous duties assigned by Team Leader.
- Will be required to work with and train operations Associates on basic equipment troubleshooting and assist operations as needed with production.
- Must have 3-5 years experience in food processing, working with standard troubleshooting and repair of production equipment with highly sophisticated control systems
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to train other Associates in Maintenance operations
- Must have the desire and ability to operate as a member of a Self-Directed work team
- Must be proficient on Rich’s SCADA system
- Must have general mechanical knowledge and electrical and logic principle knowledge
- Has basic plumbing, metalworking and general facilities/building maintenance knowldege
- Has an awareness of and the ability to follow Associate Safety guidelines
- Has an awareness of and the ability to follow GMP and Food Safety guidelines
- Understands proper machine operating and adjusting procedures
- Must have the ability to work in and contribute to Production Improvement, Associate Involvement and Temporary Teams, as assigned
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.