1. Must have proficient communications skills both verbal and written.
2. Must have proficient problem solving skills.
3. Able to use volt meter to check AC/DC voltage
4. Familiar in both mechanical and electrical.
5. Familiar with Pneumatics-solenoid valves, actuators and controls.
6. Familiar with hydraulic system operations.
7. Skilled in the use of tool room machinery such as MIG and/or TIG weld, Lathes, Drill Press, Band Saw, and other metal working machinery.
8. Experience (and ability) to drive a fork lift.
9. 3-5 years work experience as a Maintenance Electrician on production manufacturing equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintenance Mechanic must read machine assembly drawings and electrical schematics to identify machine malfunctions in mechanical and electrical systems
2. Adjust mechanical assemblies and control systems to correct machine malfunctions
3. Design and fabricate metal product for production equipment.
4. Maintenance Mechanic must work with maintenance department managers to analyze machine failures and develop plans to reduce downtime
5. Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
6. Maintenance Mechanic must observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to
diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
7. Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
8. Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
9. Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
10. Assist in the installation new and used equipment as instructed by
11. Upgrade existing equipment as instructed by manager
12. Help in writing and revising PM checklist and procedures for assigned
13. Training of junior level mechanics.
14. Perform preventive maintenance of equipment
15. Identification of spare parts
16. Documents all work performed daily.
17. Submit purchase order request for parts.
18. Responsible for performing other tasks as instructed by Supervisor