SECOND SHIFT - 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM - GREAT BENEFITS AND BONUS
The Mechanic will perform preventative maintenance & emergency repairs to all production machinery, striving to improve equipment reliability & glove quality, as part of the maintenance team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform machine set up and repair assembly and packaging equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance routines on all production equipment.
- Install, debug and stabilize plant equipment as required.
- Assist in Production/Maintenance related assignments as needed.
- Communicate regarding issues and problem solve with Production staff any quality and safety concerns.
- Record maintenance data as directed by the Maintenance Manager to monitor equipment performance, i.e. work orders, time cards
- Identify and report equipment concerns to the Maintenance Manager.
- Participate in overtime assignments as required.
- Provide "on call" coverage as needed.
- Perform other various similar and related duties as required by the Manager.
- Associates Degree in Maintenance Technology field and or equivalent Education, Experience and Training.
- 1-5 years manufacturing experience preferred.
- Through knowledge of Maintenance jargon, Maintenance Best Practices Knowledge; OSHA, safety, etc.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Working knowledge of GMP, OSHA and Production needs.
Newly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer