Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Proactively plan preventative maintenance and improvement activities.
- Resolve, analyze and develop countermeasures for breakdowns.
- Support implementation of CPS Preventative Maintenance programs as required.
- Support or backup the maintenance group leader as required.
- Execute and support the development of a maintenance and planning scheduling system.
- Resolve safety defects in a timely manner.
- Build capability in operations staff through DDS, AMFD or other CPS activities.
- Use appropriate PPE, and adhere to all ConAgra and Ontario safe practices, at all times.
- Perform several types of welding (TIG, STICK, and MIG).
- Operate flame-cutting equipment, brakes, shears and other metal shaping and bending equipment..
- Comply with CFIA and other regulatory groups to ensure that all good manufacturing processes are followed.
- Respond to production needs to deliver efficiency targets.
- Supply own tools.
- Ability to work on a rotating shift basis and overtime when required.
- Preferred Millwright/Mechanic Certification or equivalent.
- Computer skills (Excel, Word).
- Effective communication skills.
- Possession of a high-pressure welding ticket would be considered a definite asset.
- Must be self-directed and able to work on several projects simultaneously throughout the plant.
- Familiarity with hydraulic and pneumatic controlled equipment.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
A titre d#39;employeur souscrivant au principe de l#39;egalite d#39;acces a l#39;emploi, Conagra Brands considere les postulants qualifies pour les offres d#39;emplois sans egard a la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l#39;origine, le sexe, l#39;orientation sexuelle, l#39;identite de genre, la langue parlee, l#39;age, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra Brands s#39;engage a travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d#39;assistance ou si vous avez des besoins specifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par courriel a Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en consideration votre demande d#39;accommodement au cas-par-cas.