Our client, a growing food manufacturing company in the Greater Boston area is looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their team.
What you will do in this role:
- Leading a team of Maintenance mechanics to minimize downtimes on the production line.
- Maintaining a safe work environment while ensuring proper employee levels and cost control.
- Administrating the companies preventative maintenance program.
- Purchasing and maintaining the spare parts inventory.
- Training employees in areas such as electrical, robotics, PLC programming, internal operating systems, food safety and SQF policies.
- Assigning and auditing daily repair work orders.
- Facilitating meetings to analyze equipment issues and solutions.
- Reviewing new product plans and discussing equipment needs and modifications.
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience in a leadership role within a maintenance department.
- Knowledge of food safety and quality standards.
- Strong people leadership experience with a proven track record of establishing new policies and improving efficiencies.
- Knowledge of PLC programming, robotics, electrical and other operating systems.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary, bonus, paid benefits and a 401k with matching components.
- An opportunity to join a business with a strong history and a positive working environment.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Please include some career accomplishments and highlights!