Our Client a leading food company is looking to bring on board an experienced Maintenance Manager to join their growing organization. In this exciting position you will be responsible for overseeing and implementing all maintenance programs.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Repair equipment at all facilities, these include but are not limited to mechanical, pneumatics, PLC, electrical, robotics etc.
- Plan, assign and direct the work of staff for the achievement of maintenance operation goals and objectives.
- Lead, coach and mentor direct reports
- Work with Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that all plants are operating in compliance with customer and government regulations. (USDA, State, FDA, OSHA, SQF)
- Develop and Implement Preventative and Corrective Maintenance programs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Food Manufacturing
- 2-3 years of experience in management
- Previous experience in similar role
What we will offer:
- An opportunity to grow your career with a leading food company
- An attractive salary, healthcare and 401K package
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.