Our client is currently seeking a Maintenance Manager for their plant outside of Fort Worth, Tx
The Job will have the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure safety, efficiency, and productivity
• Lead the maintenance team.
• Objective setting, plan development and perform reviews of plant performance including overall plant safety.
• Manages non-technical and technical personnel activities.
• Initiates and implements plant CMMS programs maintaining scheduling and planning of preventative and proactive maintenance.
• Maintain budget
• Bachelors degree in Engineering (highly preferred).
• Minimum 5+ years relative work experience in managing maintenance or operations.
• Demonstrated performance in driving plant KPI’s, creating and maintaining budgets.
• Ammonia/refrigeration experience required.