Employee Type:Full time
Job Type:Production Maintenance
Job Posting Title:Maintenance Manager
Job Description SummaryThis position is responsible for managing maintenance in all aspects of equipment maintenance and reliability. This includes researching and implementing methods to increase production and overall product quality through a robust maintenance program. The maintenance department consists of Production maintenance, facilities maintenance, scheduling and parts rooms. Utilize maintenance expertise and managing skills to oversee the Maintenance department personnel by training, directing, coordinating and evaluating maintenance resources and functions including safety, training, housekeeping (5S), employee development and equipment corrective and preventive maintenance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leadership and management of the Maintenance Department
- Manage/implement CMMS, TPM and SMED programs
- Maintain equipment though established effective preventative maintenance program and problem solving
- Drive and support Continuous Improvement program(s)
- Provide maintenance resources to assist the plant achieve all objectives
- Working closely with the EHS committee, ensuring we maintain a safe working environment and remain compliant with environmental regulations
- Maintain facility/production line conditions in order to meet established GMPs/HAACP and Food Safety Regulations. Establish and maintain departmental SOPs to meet this goal. Ensure processes meet or exceed government requirements under FDA, OSHA, GMP, EPA, etc.
- Monitor production line(s) OEE while providing continuous improvement and communication to all forepersons and supervisors as necessary
- Manages Maintenance Department spending. Help prepare and manage capital budgets - track budget accounts for electricity, water, sewer, all R&M equipment, machinery supplies, outside services and maintenance labor.
- Manages corporate capital projects and spending for the Medina Plant.
- Collaborate with Plant Operations Manager and Plant Scheduler(s) to assure production needs and changes can be met
- Directs contractors and project team members and is responsible for implementing programs to ensure the quality of work meets all professional and governmental standards.
- Direct through subordinate supervisors employees engaged in installing and repairing equipment. This includes electricians, mechanical maintenance and other disciplines.
- Inspect completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications and code.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- LEAN manufacturing experience
- Problem-solving, analytical, and trouble-shooting skills required to resolve manufacturing, procurement and logistics issues
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers and employees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor#39;s Degree preferred
- Five to seven years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.