For Current Agropur Employees: Please apply for this job through the Career application of your Workday Home Page.
Job Type: Regular
Working at Agropur means being a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life, and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. You too can join the Agropur family!
Who we are:
We are an employee-focused organization that promotes from within and are looking for enthusiastic, team-oriented employees to join our growing team. Founded in 1938, Agropur is a top 20 global dairy processor. In addition to being one of the largest award-winning cheese manufacturers, Agropur is a leader in high quality and diverse nutritional whey proteins. Agropur#39;s 10 US-based, SQF Certified plants are behind some of the most prominent food, beverage, and nutrition brands in the industry. Vertically integrated by design, Agropur provides future-forward solutions in the areas of cheese, ingredients, beverages, and custom contract manufacturing services. "Better Dairy. Better World."
What this role is all about:
We are looking for a Maintenance General Luxemburg. The hours are 6pm to 6am on a 2-2-3 schedule.
The Maintenance General is responsible for keeping the plant running and in compliance with all rules/regulations by using safe methods of equipment repair and upkeep.
- Troubleshoot equipment for electrical and mechanical systems.
- Install, update and repair equipment.
- Work closely with production to minimize downtime while maintaining high quality.
- Repair or replace valves and pumps (seals, steams, O rings, seats, bearings, etc.) as needed.
- Perform basic electrical wiring (switches, outlets, starter, motor leads, etc.) as needed.
- Perform basic pipe fitting as directed.
- Perform sanitary welding as directed.
- Handle all equipment and chemicals safely.
The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Minimum one (1) year of related maintenance experience preferred.
What we offer you:
- Agropur offers its employees a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package focusing on your physical, financial and emotional health to include the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision options
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health and Wellness Programs to include Wellness Incentives and Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for discretionary bonus#39; and discretionary 401(k) contributions based on Company financial performance.
- Paid Time Off Program, Holiday Pay and Bereavement
- An environment that upholds our five core values: Boldness, Collaboration, Communication, Excellence and Integrity
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Community Involvemen