Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform planned PM#39;s, maintenance inspections/repairs as required.
- Perform emergency repairs and adjustments while line is running in a timely and efficient manner.
- Modify/fabricate equipment to maintain and improve the production process.
- Maintain building facilities including waste water treatment, refrigeration systems, steam systems and building environment systems.
- Installation of new equipment to improve current production processes
- Maintain the facility and equipment to ensure maximum reliability.
- Maintain outside perimeter of facility during winter months to ensure walkways and paths are clear of snow and ice.
- Troubleshoot and maintain programmable Logic Controllers for all manufacturing equipment.
- Electrical knowledge in order to troubleshoot, repair and maintain various types of equipment.
Responsibilities for Food Safety
- Responsible for completing required paperwork accurately and honestly as applicable.
- Must adhere to all corporate GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices), established SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and all Food Safety policies.
- Must adhere to all Allergen control programs and procedures as applicable.
- Responsible for reporting suspicious packages, activities and individuals.
- If monitoring CCPs (Critical Control Points), must be trained in HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) and adhere to approved HACCP plan(s).
Education and/or Experience
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of AC and DC circuits, motor control and control circuitry.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Electrical licenses, WW treatment licenses, boiler certificates, mechanical certificates.